This website is brought to you by Catalogueoffers.co.uk. The following terms and conditions apply to the content and use of the Catalogueoffers.co.uk-website. By using the Catalogueoffers.co.uk-website, the visitor of the website (hereafter referred to as "User"), accepts these terms and conditions. Catalogueoffers.co.uk reserves the right to completely or partially change the content of the Catalogueoffers.co.uk website and the conditions applicable to its use, without prior notice. Use of content and exclusion of liability.
The User is only permitted to use the information, services and other content (hereafter all referred to as "Content") offered on or via the Catalogueoffers.co.uk website for personal and non-commercial purposes. The User is not allowed to use Catalogueoffers.co.uk for:
- the reproduction and / or publication and / or modification of software or other materials if such reproduction and / or publication and / or modification infringes the rights, including intellectual property rights, of third parties;
- making unlawful statements;
- approaching, threatening or otherwise harassing people;
- sending large quantities of e-mail messages (including spam) to third parties, whether or not for commercial purposes;
- sending e-mail messages or uploading files containing viruses or similar software programs that may impair the operation of the services offered by Catalogueoffers.co.uk, the Internet or the computers and / or software of third parties;
- assuming a false identity;
- restricting third parties from using the services offered by Catalogueoffers.co.uk and / or the Internet.
Catalogueoffers.co.uk pays the utmost attention to the reliability and topicality of the Content. However, it is possible that certain content is incorrect, incomplete or not available.
Catalogueoffers.co.uk is not liable for
- damage as a result of inaccuracies, omissions or unavailability of the Content
- damage resulting from the use of the Content; and / or
- damage resulting from problems caused by, or inherent to, the dissemination of information via the Internet, such as disruptions or interruptions of, or errors or delays in, the provision of information or services by Catalogueoffers.co.uk or by the User to Catalogueoffers.co.uk through the Catalogueoffers.co.uk website or electronically by any other means.
- Catalogueoffers.co.uk accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of websites referenced to, via a hyperlink or otherwise. Catalogueoffers.co.uk does not guarantee that emails or other electronic messages will be received and processed on time and accepts no liability for the consequences of not receiving or processing them, or receiving or processing them too late.
Availability of Catalogueoffers.co.uk
Catalogueoffers.co.uk makes an effort to expose the Catalogueoffers.co.uk-website and its content as much as possible, but does not accept any liability for any consequences of (temporary) unavailability of the Catalogueoffers.co.uk-website and / or (parts of) the Content.
Hyperlinks on the Catalogueoffers.co.uk-website may lead to websites and / or servers that are maintained by parties other than Catalogueoffers.co.uk. Catalogueoffers.co.uk does not offer any guarantees nor accepts any liability regarding the Content provided on such websites and / or servers.
Intellectual Property rights
The intellectual property rights in the design of the Catalogueoffers.co.uk-website, the Catalogueoffers.co.uk-logo and the collection of links offered on the Catalogueoffers.co.uk-website belong to Catalogueoffers.co.uk and / or their licensors. The use of these intellectual property rights in any way other than is permitted under these terms and conditions, is not allowed without any pre-obtained written permission from Catalogueoffers.co.uk. The use of (or parts of) the Content may be subject to further conditions. The User is obliged to observe these conditions when using the Content. Catalogueoffers.co.uk does not guarantee that the Content offered on or via the Catalogueoffers.co.uk-website will not infringe any third-party rights. If you believe that any Content offered on or through the Catalogueoffers.co.uk website infringes your intellectual property rights, please contact [email protected]
Offers from third parties
Offers from third parties may be placed on the Catalogueoffers.co.uk website through the use of banners or other methods. Catalogueoffers.co.uk is not responsible for
A: the content of these offers and / or their use by the User;
B: any agreement that the User enters into with the third-party;
C: the consequences of, and compliance with such an agreement.
Applicable law and competent court
Dutch law applies to these terms and conditions and the use of the Catalogueoffers.co.uk website. Disputes relating to these terms and conditions and / or the use of the Catalogueoffers.co.uk website will be brought exclusively before the competent court in the district of Amsterdam.